All data that is filled in by receiving parties (signers) will be automatically sent back to Salesforce. For every signer a SignerObject is created in Salesforce. On this object you will find a related list with all the tags from the contract. These objects follow our API standard.
Articles in this section
- How to use SignRequest for Salesforce
- Salesforce: Prefill Template Documents with Data
- Salesforce: Prefill Signers
- Do you offer an integration with Salesforce Classic or Lightning or Process builder?
- Automate SignRequest with Salesforce's Process Builder
- SignRequest button within Salesforce Lightning in a custom object
- Add the SignRequest button to Salesforce (Lightning)
- Custom message in Salesforce (Classic & Lightning)
- Prefill signers in Salesforce (Classic & Lightning)
- Default select 'only others' or 'me&others'