If you need you can also bulk send SignRequests from Salesforce. To do this you need to add a button to a list view. We assume you know how to create list views in Salesforce, else more info can be found here. After you've created a list you can add a button to the view by clicking on Setup > [objectType] > search layouts > edit > and add our button to the right list.
Articles in this section
- SignRequest button within Salesforce Lightning in a custom object
- Add the SignRequest button to Salesforce (Lightning)
- Do you offer an integration with Salesforce Classic or Lightning or Process builder?
- Custom message in Salesforce (Classic & Lightning)
- Prefill signers in Salesforce (Classic & Lightning)
- Default select 'only others' or 'me&others'
- Create a prefilled button in Salesforce (Classic)
- Prefilling documents with data from Salesforce
- Automatically select documents in Salesforce
- Select automatic reminders in Salesforce