1. How to reset your password
If you forgot your password or want to change it, you can reset your password by clicking "Forgot password" during the log in process, then enter your email address and select 'Recover'. You will then receive a verification link in your email account and will be able to add a new password.
If you are unable to log in, we first suggest that you also click "forgot password" in the login window.
5. You can now change your password and then log in with your new credentials.
2. Login Issues
Another option would be clearing cache or disabling the cache in the browser being used. In other words, we ask you to perform a hard reset in your chrome browser. Here are the following steps:
1. Use Google Chrome browser
2. On the top right corner, click on the ellipsis button (A drop-down menu will appear)
3. Hover over 'More Tools'
4. Click on 'Developer Tools'
5. A small window with code will appear on the right side of your webpage. Click on 'Network' (Located at the top)
6. Check the box that says 'Disable cache'
7. Reset your browser (PC will be Ctrl+Shift+R)
Quite surprising that I cannot change my password after I have logged in
Article is closed for comments.