SignRequest offers several options to login:
- Email address and password
- Salesforce login
- Your own credentials by using SAML
With the same email address you can use multiple ways of logging in.
You can however force one of the preferred methods for team accounts.
Please submit a ticket if you want to force a preferred method for your users.
How to enable SAML?
SignRequest supports Saml2 identity providers. SignRequest needs to configure this manually if you want to proceed with that.
We would need (see https://www.testshib.org/metadata/testshib-providers.xml):
- Name: e.g. shibboleth
- Entity id: e.g.: https://idp.testshib.org/idp/shibboleth
- SSO url: https://idp.testshib.org/idp/profile/SAML2/Redirect/SSO
- X509cert: e.g.: MIIEDjCCAvagAwIBAgIBADA ... 8Bbnl+ev0peYzxFyF5sQA==
- Allowed email domains: Comma separated email domains that are allowed to login with this Identity Provider.