For a detailed tutorial on how to integrate SignRequest with Google Forms, please see the following video:
Articles in this section
- Why is Zapier not connecting to my SignRequest account? Why has my Zap stopped working?
- 400 Error
- Is there a HubSpot integration?
- How to pre-fill a document using external IDs
- How to integrate SignRequest with Google Sheets
- How to integrate SignRequest with Google Forms
- Zapier pricing
- Order of signing with Zapier
- Attachments with Zapier
Hi, can you tell me if it is possible to make some kind of rule within this connection? For example I have a question about our service locations for which representatives are the ones that need to sign. However these are different people. So if someone answers the location question (multiple choice) with Dordrecht I want to send the sign request to person X and if someone answers it with Amsterdam i want to send the sign request to person Y. Is this possible?
Can you set this up so the document is sent to you so you can add additional information before it's sent out for signatures?
The use-case: Equipment Rental
Article is closed for comments.