The following video is a tutorial for how to sign a document that does not contain any pre-set signature fields or placeholders:
Articles in this section
- How to sign an unprepared document
- Can I send multiple documents together at once?
- How many signers can be added?
- The Blue Indicator Arrow (Common Questions)
- In which languages is SignRequest available?
- Which file formats and sizes does SignRequest support?
- Website not loading new information
- Require an attachment during signing
- On which devices and browsers do SignRequest's electronic signatures work?
- What are the financial benefits of electronic signatures?