1. How to reset your password
If you forgot your password or want to change it, you can reset your password by clicking "Forgot password" during the log in process, then enter your email address and select 'Recover'. You will then receive a verification link in your email account and will be able to add a new password.
If you are unable to log in, we first suggest that you also click "forgot password" in the login window.
If you are not receiving the reset password emails
In the event that you are not receiving the password reset emails for some reason, we recommend doing the "forgot password" flow via an Incognito internet browser. Alternatively referred to as "private browsing", "InPrivate Browsing", or a "private window", Incognito mode is an Internet browser setting that prevents browsing history from being stored.
Here's how to recover your account:
1. Open a New Incognito Window.
2. Open up SignRequest.com, and your email inbox.
3. Click "Forgot Password"
4. Check your email and click "Reset Password".
*Make sure you're still using an Incognito browser!
5. You can now change your password and then log in with your new credentials.
2. Login Issues
Another option would be clearing cache or disabling the cache in the browser being used. In other words, we ask you to perform a hard reset in your chrome browser. Here are the following steps:
1. Use Google Chrome browser
2. On the top right corner, click on the ellipsis button (A drop-down menu will appear)
3. Hover over 'More Tools'
4. Click on 'Developer Tools'
5. A small window with code will appear on the right side of your webpage. Click on 'Network' (Located at the top)
6. Check the box that says 'Disable cache'
7. Reset your browser (PC will be Ctrl+Shift+R)