You can add check marks for your signers. By default the check marks can be checked or skipped. However if you only want signers to sign if they have checked a certain box you can make it a required field. In that case there is no option to skip it.
Articles in this section
- Is it possible to edit the original document once uploaded to SignRequest?
- What format or size should I use when I upload my logo?
- How to prefill a document?
- Export and analyse data regarding your sent documents
- Disable typed signatures
- How to create templates?
- SignRequest and the LTO Network Blockchain
- In which languages is SignRequest available?
- How to move or copy your templates
- How to automatically let a SignRequest expire