You can add check marks for your signers. By default the check marks can be checked or skipped. However if you only want signers to sign if they have checked a certain box you can make it a required field. In that case there is no option to skip it.
Articles in this section
- What actions can be assigned to a contact?
- How to Organize Documents and Templates
- Is it possible to edit the original document once uploaded to SignRequest?
- How to prefill a document?
- How do I know my signed document has been sent to the sender?
- How to create templates?
- How to set an expiration date on a SignRequest
- How to add an "Initials" field to your document
- Disable signature options
- Forward SignRequest to another signer