You can add check marks for your signers. By default the check marks can be checked or skipped. However if you only want signers to sign if they have checked a certain box you can make it a required field. In that case there is no option to skip it.
Articles in this section
- Disable typed signatures
- How to create templates?
- SignRequest and the LTO Network Blockchain
- In which languages is SignRequest available?
- How to move or copy your templates
- How to automatically let a SignRequest expire
- Disable signature options
- Add a user password
- Require adding an attachment during signing
- Unsubscribe or change your notifications settings